Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Superhero Gift Set finish


I'm so excited about the gift set I finished up this weekend!


Look at all those fun items!  So bright and.... awesome!  I had shared a sneak peek at this project almost two weeks ago for WIP Wednesday - - - my how time flies when the sun comes out!

This gift set includes: A quilted security / mini blanket, two minky-backed bibs, two burp cloths, and a tie onesie

Two burp cloths - practical but oh-so-fun.


Bibs backed in suuuuuper soft minky

A quilted security blanket - about 18" square - perfect for the car or for snuggling without dragging on the floor {my 1.5 year old sleeps with his every night!}



And of course - a tie onesie!

My customer is giving this set as a gift to a friend expecting the arrival of a lil' superhero.  What an awesome gift!  Practical, fun, and perfect for their superhero-loving family.

I packaged this set up and put it in the mail yesterday - I hope they love how it turned out as much as I do!

I also got this pretty stack o' fabric in the mail for the SMS Giveaway Day winner - Karen.  I'm thinking I need to sew something using these fabrics / colors ASAP!  Happy sewing, Karen!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Seriously... I want to keep the superhero set for myself! Lol. They might just be getting good ole fashion store bought stuff. Just joking I wouldn't do that (yes I would but Michael will make me give them up especially since it's for his best friend).