Monday, May 5, 2014

May GOALS!

Well, as quickly as April FLEW by - we are somehow already five days into May and I think I finally have all of our calendars flipped to the new month!  Wowza!

April was crazy busy - and May promises to be just the same.  Here is a "quick" list of my goals for the month.

BOM's / QAL's
ViceVersa BOM - April and May blocks
Wishes QAL - April and May blocks
Aurifil designer of the month - April and May blocks
Project Quilting off season challenge #2 - "Can you measure up?"
{yikes.... I didn't get ANY of my blocks made in April!}

ALYOF May goal:
My May goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes is to get my fabric cut for the Avatrix Medallion quilt-a-long and the center medallion pieced together.  I need to schedule some cutting / sewing dates with my friend Kelly so we can get to work on this ASAP!


Blog happenings:
1 pattern review, 2 blog hops / tours scheduled {so far}

Eggo in the Oven:
And as always.... lots of custom sewing and scheduled participation in one When You Wish Designs Auction

Personal Goals:
Today, May 5th, is the start of the Bikini Body Mommy 90 day Challenge (2.0) - and I'm SO excited (even if I can barely breathe thanks to a nasty head cold or attack of seasonal allergies!).  My goal is to stick with the challenge - completing every single day - no excuses - just like the last 90 day challenge.  I can't wait to see the changes!  I'm also 4 weeks into a 9 week training program - couch to 5k - which is helping me not hate... and even LIKE.... running!  Keeping up with that for sure!

{Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes May goal setting party!}

1 comment:

Kristyn @ Melon Patch Quilts said...

your photo of the beautiful fabrics made me want to read your blog- your personal goal regarding fitness makes me want to join the gym again!